This dessert was inspired by Aly’s Prince Charming. He was quite helpful in coming up with the idea to add oreos.. not so helpful in the castle’s kitchen when oreos kept “mysteriously” disappearing.
2 tablespoons of butter
4 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups rice krispie cereal
3 cups of oreo crumble
1. Crumble oreos using hands or food processor and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large pot on medium heat.
3. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
4. Turn heat off, add rice krispie cereal and oreo crumble.
5. Fold until mixed. Press mixture down into a rectangular pan using a spatula and cool.
6. After it’s cooled, cut into squares or use cookie cutters for fun shapes.
* Variations – I can’t wait for girl scout season to make thin mint and samoa rice krispies!