While in LA for her dear friend Princess Anny’s graduation, Aly found the inspiration for a new dessert. There in a little bakery sat the brookie; a perfect marriage between 2 of Aly’s favorite sweets: a brownie and a chocolate chip cookie!
1. Make your favorite chocolate chip cookie batter, then chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. Make your favorite box of brownie mix, and add it to a baking pan.
3. Take your cookie dough out of the fridge and add dollops of dough into the brownie batter.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
* I used a square 9″x9″ pan, but next time I would use a 13″x9″ rectangular one so they’re not as thick and to have more cookie to brownie ratio.